Sunday mornings are made for easy, relaxed breakfasts / brunch!
So, I though I'd quickly share a few of my favourite ways to have avocado 'toast'.
For the 'toast', I go between a few different options (depending on macros, goals etc.)
- Pat the Baker Slimbos - brown mixed seed
- Rice cakes
Now for the good stuff! The sky is the limit with options - here's 5 of the best!
- Get 1 ripe avocado and mash it with a little sea salt and black pepper. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice. Simples.
- Melt cheese of choice on the 'toast', add some mashed avocado, top with a slice of bacon.
- Mash avocado on to toast, top with goats cheese and some crushed nuts (almonds, pecans, pine nuts etc. )
- Mash avocado, add chopped tomatoes, fresh basil, sea salt and black pepper.
- Melt cheese on toast, add mashed avocado and a soft poached egg. Season with salt and pepper.